The 2024-2025 Philanos Board of Directors and Governance Committee application process is officially open with submissions being accepted through Friday, February 2, 2024.
As a member of the national Philanos team, you have opportunity to Collaborate in order to:
- Create and amplify quality initiatives and solutions for affiliates across the globe;
- Change the narrative of an area of collective giving through your expertise and passion;
- Commit to this important work with women with diverse experiences and perspectives;
- Gain Confidence and be nurtured in your philanthropic leadership journey;
- Connect to women from across the network who are equally as committed to women’s collective giving; and
- Celebrate the joy of new friendships and fresh ways of thinking!
These “6 C’s of Women’s Giving”, created by Women’s Philanthropy Institute founders Sondra Shaw-Hardy and Martha Taylor, inspire us all in our daily efforts locally, and nationally.
We believe Philanos’ efforts to inspire women’s philanthropy and strengthen organizations for impactful grantmaking are best when inclusive of women with a range of skills and diversity of thought and experience.
Together, we are impacting communities for the better!
- Want to make a referral for an amazing woman?
- Interested in applying yourself?
- Need to talk with someone before deciding if this is right for you?
Check out the application today! Board of Directors & Governance Committee or email questions to our Governance Committee Chair, Maureen Romito.